Friday, September 4, 2009

We Have a Winner!


Hello everybody!

I am sorry for the delay in posting the contest winner, but my baby got appendicitis and was in the hospital for a few days. But they yanked it out and he is doing great now.


The winner of the $100 SugarEd shopping spree is:



Showersfamily said...
Your cake blog and cake wrecks (which I learned about through your blog)
are definitely the two that I love the most and check on frequently.


Please email me to claim your prize.




Congratulations! And thank you all for entering!

We at SugarEd appreciate your loyalty and your business. We will have more fun give-a-ways coming up soon!

Happy Caking,
Sharon
www.sugaredproductons.com

12 comments:

Sandi said...

My baby (she is 11 and 3/4) just went through the same thing a couple of weeks ago. Amazing how fast she recovered! Best wishes for a speedy recovering!

Janel said...

so glad that your baby is doing good.

so sorry that I didn't win - AGAIN!

oh well, I think I own everything that sugared sells anyway - HAHAHA!!! your stuff ROCKS!

ljchris said...

Rats!

Hope your baby gets better real soon!!

cindyS said...

oh poor thing! sending your baby well wishes and a speedy recovery!!!

googlegirl said...

God bless you and your family and for a speedy recovery for your son!! Thanks again for the contest opportunities!

plbennett_8 said...

Oh Geez Sharon,

So sorry to hear that... I'm sure that he will do just Great! He seems to be as stong as his Mama. :)

Teralyn said...

I'm glad all went well with your baby - never fun.
Congrats to the winner, I'm totally jealous!!!!!!!!
Maybe next time!

Vanessa said...

So glad to hear your son is recovering! Hope y'all have an awesome holiday weekend!

SharonG said...

Oh goodness, God Bless his heart and I hope he is feeling much better now. I so hope poor mom is doing o.k. cause when your babies hurt, you hurt also.

Congrats! to the Showersfamily for winning the shopping spree.

Please tell J, I'll keep him in my prayers...and to recover soon, it's about time for him to do another cake. (smiling)

Kari Showers said...

I am glad your son is doing better. I'm sure that was a scary event for everyone. Thank you for your generosity in sharing a shopping spree. I am so grateful!

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about your baby's visit to the hospital, good to hear he is doing well.

Gayla said...

So glad your baby is doing well.

Congrats Showersfamily!