Thursday, February 26, 2009

Martini Glasses Winner


Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great Mardi Gras. I had a terrific time in Michigan teaching despite it being about 345 degrees below zero! :) I will post some pics of the classes when I get a chance. Right now I am in a frenzy getting ready for our next DVD shoot on Monday and Tuesday. YAY!

The winner by random drawing of the fabulous Mardi Gras martini glasses is Audrey:

Audrey said...
Stuff like this makes me wish I had a big sis (or 2)! Sounds like you have a wonderful family. I'm so grateful you're willing to share them and all you do with us. Enjoy Mardi Gras! :)

February 17, 2009 10:34 AM



Audrey, you did not leave an email address so I need you to email me at sugaredinfo@aol.com to claim your prize.


Congratulations and thanks to all who entered! We will have another give-away coming up soon!

Sharon
http://www.sugaredproductions.com/

2 comments:

liz said...

OOOHHHH. Can you tell us about the new DVD?!

Jo said...

I just love your blog, and since I lost my sister 2 years ago, I really enjoy the banter between you and yours. I have been stalking you since That Cake Board (I was jobird). I recently bought your butter cream dvd, and it has improved my cakes so much! I am just a home-hobbiest. Please keep up the good work.